Verified Airbnb Coupons
13 Airbnb coupon codes, tested today
15% Off Your Booking
30% Off Any Listings Plan
$90 & Up Renting Entire Homes
$20 Off First Stay from the App
$32 & Up Beach Front Properties
Free Cancelation at Airbnb
$12 & Up Creative Space Stays
5 Bed Villas with Pool & Sea View from $566
$30 & Up Ski Stays
$30 & Up Countryside Stays
$29 & Up Tiny Home Stays
Rent Homes with Hot Tubs from $130 & Up
Hanoi, Vietnam Stays as Low as $30
$100 Off Select Stays
$65 Off First Booking
30% Off First Stays
10% Off Your Booking
Get answers to your Airbnb FAQs before you book your vacay
Are there coupons for Airbnb?
How do I use an Airbnb coupon when I check out?
Where do you find Airbnb coupon codes?
Current Airbnb Coupon Codes & Deals
|Description||Voucher Type||Last Tested|
|15% OFF||15% Off Your Booking||January 27|
|30% OFF||30% Off Any Listings Plan||December 14|
|$90 & UP||$90 & Up Renting Entire Homes||March 2|
|$20 OFF||$20 Off First Stay from the App||January 27|
|$32 & UP||$32 & Up Beach Front Properties||January 26|
Don't trip over these great ways to save
Save 10% or more when you choose a non-refundable stay
When hosts list their properties on Airbnb, they have the option to choose non-refundable stays. If you book a property with a non-refundable stay, you’ll usually save up to 10%, compared to booking with a flexible stay. So if your plans aren’t likely to change, this may be a good way to save, especially when combined with an Airbnb promo code.
However, the drawback is that you will only get a partial refund if you have to cancel your reservation. If your plans may change, it may be a better idea to book a flexible, refundable stay instead.
Refer friends and earn $200 when they sign up to host an Airbnb
Whether you’re a host or you’re just an Airbnb user, you can refer friends to become Airbnb hosts. If a friend signs up with your unique referral code and starts hosting on Airbnb, you’ll get $200 in cash as a reward. To refer friends, just go to Airbnb.com and sign in to your account.
Then, click on your profile picture to view your account information, and choose “Refer a Host” from the menu that appears. This is where you’ll find your unique signup link. Copy it to your clipboard and share it with friends. If they become a host, you’ll get your $200 reward about two to three weeks after they host their first guests at their new Airbnb property.
Airbnb is a fantastic way to reserve unique properties throughout the U.S. and internationally. Whether you’re renting a condo for yourself, a home for a family reunion, or you're going on a trip, you’ll have tons of properties to choose from. With an Airbnb coupon, you can save on your next booking. Check out the latest offers, and start planning your next getaway.
Need help? Contact their team 24/7 through the app, online, or by phone. The Airbnb team can answer your questions, help with existing reservations, and much more.
Book your stay today, and save your way at Airbnb
- When you follow them on social media, you may be able to find more Airbnb coupon codes. One example we saw was for $25 off any holiday experience. You can find them on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook today, and follow them to stay updated.
- If you don’t want to pay for your whole stay up front, Airbnb has a payment plan available. Most hosts let you pay for 20% of your booking up front, then pay for the remaining 80% two weeks before your reservation date. Just choose “Pay Part Now, Pay Part Later” when you book a reservation.
- Some hosts offer a discount of 20% when you make a long-term booking of 28 days or more. If you’re going on a long trip, this can save you quite a bit of money. You can stack your Airbnb promo code with long-term booking savings for an even better deal.
- Budget-conscious guests can filter searches by price on Airbnb. Just click “Filters, then enter your minimum and maximum price. You will only be shown properties that match your price limits, which makes it easier to book your stay for less.