Verified Express Coupons
12 Express promo codes, tested today
$10 Off with Text Sign Up
25% Off First Order with Email Subscription
40% Off From Express
$30 & Under Gifts
$35 & Up Style Steals for Men
Free 30-Day Rental Trial
Gift Cards for $25 & Up
$10 Back in Express Cash for Every Order $100+
Birthday Bonus for Express Cardholders
10% Cash Back with Express Credit Card
5% Off for Students
Free Shipping $50+
$100 Savings on Orders $250+
10% Off Any Order $100+
$10 Off $50 at Express
$20 Off $100 at Express
$100 Off $250
$30 Off $100 at Express
$100 Off $250
$75 Off Men's Clothing $200+
60% Off Women's Clearance Clothing
50% Off Men's Suits
Get quick answers to your Express FAQs
How do you enter an Express promo code at checkout?
What number do you text to get Express coupons?
Can I get a student discount at Express?
How much can I save with an Express discount code?
Can I get free shipping at Express?
Similar offers you might like
Current Express Coupon Codes & Deals
|Description||Voucher Type||Last Tested|
|$10 OFF||$10 Off with Text Sign Up||January 17|
|25% OFF||25% Off First Order with Email Subscription||January 7|
|40% OFF||40% Off From Express||December 13|
|$30 AND UNDER||$30 & Under Gifts||December 13|
|$35 AND UP||$35 & Up Style Steals for Men||December 14|
|FREE TRIAL||Free 30-Day Rental Trial||December 22|
Saving at Express never goes out of style
Sign up for Insider Rewards and earn more on every purchase.
When you create an account at Express, you’ll automatically join the Insider Rewards program. At first, you’ll be an Insider. You’ll get 10 points per $1 you spend. Once you earn 1250 points, you can redeem them for $10 in Express Cash. You’ll also get a $5 reward on your birthday, receiptless returns, and access to exclusive sale offers.
Earn 2500 points for Influencer status. You’ll get 15 points per $1 you spend, and $10 on your birthday. If you manage to earn 10,000 or more points, you’ll get A-List status. This will get you 20 points per $1 you spend, and you’ll get $40 on your birthday.
Sign up for the credit card, save 20% with an Express coupon code
When you sign up for the Express credit card, you’ll get a coupon code for 20% off your first purchase with your new credit card. You’ll get lots of other rewards, too. You’ll earn Insider Rewards points faster, and you’ll get a bigger discount on your birthday.
Credit cardholders also get access to exclusive, cardholder-only sales and special events. You’ll also get free shipping and returns on all of your purchases. Apply today, and see how much you can save.
Staying in style is simple when you shop at Express. They offer upscale yet affordable apparel for men and women. Whether you’re looking for jeans and t-shirts, slacks, dress shirts, outerwear, or anything else, you’ll get what you need for less with one of our Express coupons. Fill up your closet today, and stay in style for less.
Need help? Their team is always standing by to assist you. You can access their live chat features 24/7 on the Express website. You can also give them a call from 7 AM to midnight EST, seven days a week.
Stay in style and find more ways to save
- If you sign up for their emails, you’ll get an Express coupon for 25% off your first order. Just go to Express.com, scroll down, and click the “Sign Up For Email” button. Once you sign up, you can shop and save right away.
- You can find more coupons directly on their website. Go to the bottom of the page and click “Express Coupons” from the “Customer Service” section to see the latest deals.
- Once you download their app, you’ll get a special Express coupon code for 20% off your purchase. Don’t see it? Don’t worry. It may take up to an hour to get your coupon code after you get the Express app.
- Following them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter is a fantastic way to get Express promo codes. One example we saw was for an extra 15% off all on-sale items. Follow now and start saving more on every order.
- When you shop the sale section, you’ll get up to 50% off jeans, dresses, shirts, tops, suits, and more. Go to Express.com and click “Sale” to view the latest offers and start filling up your wardrobe for less.